Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Success is black and also white – there is no grey area when it involves your service. The new MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printers gives you the power to work fast and also wise – so you can complete all you need. Customized to the requirements of smaller offices, it provides crisp, vibrant prints of all your organization records – promptly and cost-effectively.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 is elegantly efficient. Designed to aid your business save money and time and also improve performance, it boasts a quick very first hard copy time and too fast multi-page copying many thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes quick work of double-sided work by simultaneously scanning both sides of two-sided records. Developed to handle large tasks, its duplexing ADF accommodates as much as 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets – a full ream of ordinary paper.
When you want to be immediately ready for any task, lots of 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, and also 250 sheets of ordinary paper in the other, the ink storage tanks deliver a high web page yield. In contrast, an original ink formula creates crisp text, sharp comparison, and vivid shades that are smudge-proof as well as highlighter immune. Everything adds up to top quality, inexpensive prints.
With MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology, one it’s straightforward to share and also print details directly from your suitable tablet computer or smartphone using pick prominent Cloud services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Drive, Dropbox and even more. The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 is environment-friendly, fulfilling EPEAT, Power Celebrity, and also other ecological requirements. Best of all, it’s all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY MB5320 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY MB5320 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon MAXIFY MB5320:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.