Canon imageClass MF634Cdw Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The all-in-one, Canon Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw provides feature-rich abilities in high quality, a reliable printer that is perfect for any office environment. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you complete all necessary tasks with only one machine. Easy to use functions such as the intuitive 5-inch colour touch LCD panel, numerous mobile solutions as well as a single-pass, paired scan attribute, your business will certainly have the assistance and also effectiveness it is entitled to.
At 48 pounds, the MF634Cdw isn’t as unwieldly as most various other colour laser MFPs, but many white-collar workers will possibly still need assistance getting it out of the box and also onto its perch. I discovered it a lot easier to raise it out of its container with the plastic bag it’s packed in, instead of attempting to get as well as lift the device itself. Configuration was extremely straightforward, to the level that the preinstalled printer toner cartridges did not require any preparation. The setup software found the printer on my network immediately and installed the drivers as well as packed software without occurrence.
Apart from the print, scan, and fax drivers, the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw‘s software package is sporadic; it features Network Scan Utility, MF Scan Utility, AddressBook Device, as well as to Toner Condition. Mainly, the names of these utilities represent themselves. The difference in between the two scan energies is that Network Scan Energy assists you to scan over a LAN, where MF Scan Utility aids in scanning to a COMPUTER linked straight to the AIO using USB. AddressBook Device is a data source for conserving fax recipient information.
The MF634Cdw’s result in high quality is superb. Typical serif, as well as sans-serif fonts, came out a near-typesetter high quality to well past what I can see without zoom; with zoom, kindly looked well-rounded as well as crisp down to about four factors, making it appropriate for the most company as well as desktop publishing applications. Other than some hardly visible banding in a few of our Excel charts with dark slope histories (as well as I do suggest merely), graphics were terrific-looking, as well.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon imageClass MF634Cdw Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF634Cdw for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon imageCLASS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF634Cdw For Mac:
Setting up Canon imageCLASS on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon imageClass MF634Cdw:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon imageCLASS on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.