Canon imageClass MF729Cdw Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Color imageClass MF729Cdw is a color laser multifunction printer (MFP) that supplies a great collection of attributes for a tiny or micro office or little workgroup. It has suitable speed as well as result quality, though with a better message than graphics, and a vast array of connection options. It’s a specifically excellent option if your business needs PostScript printing.
The Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw can print, copy, scan, and also fax both solitary- and even double-sided files, and also print from a USB thumb drive and a smartphone. It can additionally scan to a USB thumb drive, a network folder, or a COMPUTER, and can function as a standalone fax machine or send out faxes from a COMPUTER.
Gauging 18.9 by 17 by 19.2 inches (HWD) and considering 63 extra pounds without cartridges or 68 extra pounds with the printer toner cartridges in position, you will certainly need to position the MF729Cdw on a table or bench of its own. Its front panel sports an alphanumeric keypad for getting in fax numbers as well as various other information, a 3.5-inch shade touch screen, and also buttons recognized by both words as well as symbols, including Home, Back, Color (scan), Black (scan), and also Quit. A spot on the panel classified NFC allows you to print from a suitable mobile phone placed near to it. The front panel points upwards and doesn’t turn ahead, so you don’t want to position the printer on too high a surface area, or the board may be tough to read. The port for the USB thumb drive gets on the front of the printer to the right of the outcome tray, just below the front panel.
Along with a letter-size flatbed, the MF729Cdw consists of a 50-sheet duplexing automatic record feeder (ADF) that lets you copy, scan, or fax both sides of multipage records at as much as lawful dimension. It initially checks one side of a paper, flips it over, and after that, scans the opposite side. A 250-sheet primary paper tray and also a 50-sheet multipurpose feeder are standard, as is an automatic duplexer for print on both sides of a sheet of paper. The printer is established by default to two-sided printing, a paper-saving action that we’ve seen on several printers from significant suppliers recently. An optional second 250-sheet paper tray ($199) is available from Canon.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon imageClass MF729Cdw Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF729Cdw for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon imageCLASS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF729Cdw For Mac:
Setting up Canon imageCLASS on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon imageClass MF729Cdw:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon imageCLASS on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.